Greens & Hummus Pasta
This recipe was entered by Tammy C. who is a huge fan of all Organic Bread of Heaven items and now our High Fiber Sourdough Pasta!!
1 package of Organic Bread of Heaven pasta
1 cup of favorite hummus (recipe here) 1 – 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
Handful of dandelion greens
1/4 cup of wild leeks (or diced onion)
1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
2 minced garlic cloves
2 cups spinach
1. Cook pasta according to directions and drain
2. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in skillet then add garlic for 30 seconds
3. Add leeks and tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes
4. Add dandelion greens and spinach, cook until wilted
5. In meantime mix hummus and coconut milk (May need to season with sea salt). Heat in microwave or stovetop (if too thin add a couple tablespoons of flour or your favorite thickener)
6. pour hummus sauce over pasta
Top with veggies
7. We added homegrown broccoli sprouts on top
NOTE: We only used a 8 oz. package of pasta so there was extra sauce leftover.
We’d LOVE to see YOUR AMAZING recipe using our Real Sourdough Pasta!!
Enter it today via email!
Love, the Brunos